Filtering facepiece Mandil
DIN EN 149:2009. Filtering half masks of the mandil range stand out owing to their low weight, innovative precast, low breathing resistance and high level of comfort (available with or without Cool Down exhalation valves). The innovative Cool Down valve is a one-way valve that offers easy exhalation for cool, dry comfort. The foamlined nose area with flexible nose clip enables the mask to fit tightly yet comfortably on the skin.
Filtering facepiece Mandil FFP3/V
- protection against toxic and highly toxic particles up to 30 times the NPF value
- wide cotton coated inner sealing lip and adjustable harness
- with Cool Down exhalation valve
- EKASTU Safety
- 46182001 Masker og tilbehør
- 5 st./förp.
- Frågor om produkten, vänligen kontakta
- Jörgen Mattson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)40 305030