Test Sieves, , 200 x 50 mm.
With unique advantages:
Retsch has developed an entirely new manufacturing process providing a level of quality and uniformity in sieve manufacturing which had not previously been attained. Benefits:
1. Previously unattained product quality owing to fully automatic production and continuous optical inspection.
2. Innovative resistance welding technology guarantees permanently taut wire mesh.
3. High level of corrosion resistance and easy to clean owing to the use of high-alloy stainless steel (grades: 316 or 1.4435).
4. ''one-piece cast'' sieve frame and seamless mesh joint prevent cross contamination (no lead flash, no solder, etc.).
5. Maximum stability and optimum density of the sieve stack.
6. 15% lighter than traditional sieves whilst at the same time having larger sieving area.
7. Clear sieve marking and traceability by individual laser engraving on each sieve.
DIN ISO 3310-1 and BS 410-1. Dimensions (dia. x H): 200mm x 50mm.
Mesh size 36 µm